Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Having one of those days?


Snuggle

Sometimes we have one of those days where we feel low for no apparent reason. Whether we you're sick, it's that time of the month, or you just feel lazy, give yourself a day (or night) to just cozy up by yourself. Tonight's one of those nights where I snuggle up with my blanket by my TV and fire with the remote in one hand a towering mug of hot coco in the other. Sometime I'll even treat myself to some Ben & Jerry's if I'm really feeling bad haha :). I love cuddling with my teddy bear and watching a movie while lounging in incredibly comfy (and possibly chic) PJs. I hope everybody has a wonderful night no matter what your doing, and don't forget to provide yourself with some time alone snuggling away! :)

xoxo -KA

No comments:

Post a Comment