Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Fashion and Burgundy Skinnies


Fall Fashion



I've been MIA for a few weeks due to shifting schedules, but I'm back! :) The leaves are transforming their colors and drifting softly to the ground- Autumn. The sun still shines on the cool crisp air as mums bloom and children go apple picking. There's nothing like a warm cup of hot apple cider to finish off a day raking leaves. Oh, I love Fall! 

So I'm obsessed with this burgundy trend from nails to jeans to handbags. Burgundy or oxblood is so in right now and the color suits the season to a perfection. This outfit basically sums up Fall for me with big comfy chic sweaters, scarfs, cute skinnies, and a wonderful pair of booties. I can't properly describe to you how much I'm in love with all of Jeffrey Campbell's shoes. They are so edgy, cute, and unique. They're sold at Urban Outfitters for a reasonable price too! 

I hope you enjoy your beautiful fall day (or summer if your on the other side of the world :)) !

xoxo -KA

1 comment:

  1. Burgundy skinnies are def on my wish list this season.
    Great post!
    xoxo
    Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete